徒步生活文案句子简短英语
14792024-12-14
今天给各位分享描述西式生活的句子英语的知识,其中也会对英语餐桌礼仪的5个句子加翻译进行解释,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,别忘了关注本站,现在开始吧!
本文目录
〖One〗、单词;menu菜单 French cuisine法国菜 today's special今日特餐 chef's special主厨特餐 buffet自助餐 fast food快餐 specialty招牌菜 continental cuisine欧式西餐 aperitif饭前酒 dim sum点心 French fires炸薯条 baked potato烘马铃薯 mashed potatoes马铃薯泥 omelette简蛋卷 pudding布丁 pastries甜点 pickled vegetables泡菜 kimchi韩国泡菜 crab meat蟹肉 prawn明虾 conch海螺 escargots田螺 braised beef炖牛肉 bacon熏肉 poached egg荷包蛋 fried egg煎蛋 scramble eggs炒蛋 boiled egg煮蛋简单句you are welcom欢迎光临
〖Two〗、please feel free to call me请随时叫我
〖Three〗、ordering?OK,wait a moment please,what do you need?
〖Four〗、点菜是么,好的,稍等,需要什么
〖Five〗、could you please let me see the code?请让我看一下代码好么
〖Six〗、do you want/need some drink? there are self-helf drinks for 6yuan per deal。please help yourself!您需要饮料么,那边有6元一份的自助饮料,请自便
〖Seven〗、do you want/need more drink?还需要其他饮料么
〖Eight〗、pay the bill? OK,it's 103/113yuan in all买单么,一共是。。。
〖Nine〗、here's your change找您的钱
〖Ten〗、thank you for coming!谢谢光临!
1.这既是我们的厨房,又是客厅和餐厅。
This is our kitchen, sitting and dining room all rolled into one.
The kitchen cupboard was stocked with tins of soup.
3.他们听见他打开了厨房里的水龙头。
They heard him running the kitchen tap.
4.吃过晚饭,尼娜和玛丽在厨房里收拾。
Nina and Mary were in the kitchen, cleaning up after dinner.
5.厨房洗涤槽的水漫到了地板上。
Water from the kitchen sink overflowed onto the floor.
6.铺了瓷砖的厨房地板便于保洁。
Tiled kitchen floors are easy to keep clean.
I stood in the kitchen, waiting for the water to boil.
8.他坐到厨房的椅子上,俯身脱掉了靴子。
He sat in a kitchen chair, reached down and pulled off his boots.
9.他在厨房不小心打碎了一个瓶子,被碎玻璃片划伤了。
He dropped a bottle in the kitchen and nicked himself on broken glass.
10.她把厨房门重重地关上,我甚至听到了碟子的震颤声。
She slams the kitchen door so hard I hear dishes rattle.
Situation 1:You are at a school party. Your friend tells you that the man you
语境1:你在一个学校的聚会上。你的朋友告诉你明天将要和你
are going to work with tomorrow has also come to the party. You
一起工作的那个人也来参加这个聚会。你
have never met the man before, but your friend does not know.
以前从未见过这个人,但是你的朋友不知道。
You ask him to introduce you to the man.
Situation 2:Many students and teachers come to the party. You are looking
语境2:很多老师和学生都来参加聚会。你和朋友在找
for two seats to sit down with your friend, but there are none.
You see two seats, but there are bags on them. You go over to
你看到了两个座位,但是上面有包。你过去
ask the girl sitting beside the bags.
Situation 3:Many people are drinking at the party and there are many glasses
语境3:在聚会上,很多人都喝水,桌子上有
on the table. You take the wrong one. What will you say and
很多杯子。你拿错了杯子。你会说什么?
1. introduce意为“使认识;介绍,使了解”,用于以下结构中:introduce+ n.(+ to+ n.)。
The headmaster introduced a new teacher to the students.
May I introduce my friend Tom?
My father introduced me to the game of football.
introduce还有“把(新事物)引进,引入”的意思。
New Paris fashions are introduced/into/ Shanghai every year.
巴黎的新流行式样每年都被引进上海。
He went over to give a kiss to her.
go over还可作“检查,核对;复习”解。
Go over your work carefully before you hand it in.
TABLE MANNERS AT A DINNER PARTY
People who go to a formal Western dinner party for the first time may be
第一次参加西式宴会的人或许会惊诧于
surprised by table manners in Western culture. Knowing them will help you
西方文化的餐桌礼仪。了解这些礼仪,能帮助你给
make a good impression.shavingsgood table manners means knowing, for
别人留下美好印象。有良好的餐桌礼仪意味着知晓(一些礼节),例如,
example, how to use knives and forks, when to drink a toast and how to behave
如何使用刀叉,何时祝酒以及该有怎样的举止。
at the table. Beside your napkin you will find a small bread roll and three glasses
在你的餐巾旁,你会看到一个小面包卷和三只杯子——一只用来
—one for white wine, one for red wine, and one for water. There are two pairs
盛白酒,一只用来盛红酒,还有一个用来喝水。餐桌上有两副大
of knives and forks on the table, forks on the left and knives on the right of the
刀叉,叉子放在盘子左边,刀子放在右边。
plate. When you see two spoons, the big one is for the soup and the small one
还有两把匙子,大的一把用来喝汤,小的一把
for the dessert. The knife and fork that are closest to your plate are a little bit
用来吃甜点,离盘子最近的那副刀叉比
bigger than the ones beside them. When you sit down at the table, you can
盘边的稍大些。当你在餐桌旁坐下来,你就可以
take your napkin, unfold it and put it on your lap. In China, you sometimes
拿起餐巾,把它展开,然后铺在大腿上。在中国,有时你
get a hot, damp cloth to clean your face and hands, which, however, is not
会得到一把热乎乎的湿毛巾,用来擦手、洗脸。然而,
the custom in western countries.
Dinner starts with a small dish, which is often called a starter. Some
宴会开始,先上一盘小菜,这通常叫做开胃菜。
people pray before they start eating, and other people may keep silent for a
用餐前,一些人做祈祷,还有一些人会沉默
moment. Then you can say“Enjoy your meal”to each other and everybody
片刻。这时你们就可以互相说声“请用餐”,然后大家
starts eating. For the starter, which you eat with the smaller pair, you keep
开始吃起来。你要先用那副小的刀叉吃第一道菜,
the knife in your right hand and the fork in your left. After the starter you
应是左手拿叉,右手拿刀。吃完,就
will get a bowl of soup—but only one bowl of soup and never ask for a second
会上来一碗汤菜——只能是一个汤菜,永远不能要
The next dish is the main course. Many westerners think the chicken breast
下面的菜便是主菜。许多西方人认为,
with its tender white flesh is the best part of the bird. Some people can use
白嫩的鸡脯肉是鸡身上比较好吃的部分。有些人吃鸡肉或其他禽肉时
their fingers when they are eating chicken or other birds, but never touch beef or
可以用手;但一定不要用手去拿牛肉或
other meat on bones. It is polite to finish eating everything on your plate, so
其他肉排。吃完自己盘子里的所有东西是礼貌的,所以
don’t take more food than you need.
不要往自己的盘子里放过多的食物。
At table, you should try to speak quietly and smile a lot, but do not laugh
用餐时,说话声音要小,面带笑容,但不能一直大笑
Most Westerners like soft drinks if they will drive home. Many of them
如果要开车回家,大多数西方人喜欢喝不含酒精的饮料。许多人
drink white or red wine with the food. When drinking to someone’s health,
吃东西时喝白葡萄酒或红葡萄酒。当为某人健康干杯时,
you raise your glasses, but the glasses should not touch. The custom of toasting
in some parts of China is to finish the drink at once, but Westerners usually
在中国的一些地方,干杯表示把杯中的酒
take only a sip. For drinking during a dinner, the best advice is never to
一次喝光,但西方人则通常是呷一小口。对于在宴会上饮酒,建议你
Table manners change over time. They follow the fashion of the day.
餐桌礼仪随着时代的变化而变化。它们有着时代特点。
Besides, table manners are only important at formal dinner parties. If you�re
而且,餐桌礼仪只有在正规的宴会才重要。如果你
not sure what to do, you can always follow your hosts. Although good manners
对该怎么做没有把握,就注意主人是怎么做的。虽然良好的礼仪常使你
always make you look good, you do not need to worry about all these rules
风度优雅,但是当你和朋友或家人一起进餐时,
whileshavingsdinner with your friends or family.
关于本次描述西式生活的句子英语和英语餐桌礼仪的5个句子加翻译的问题分享到这里就结束了,如果解决了您的问题,我们非常高兴。